CONTACT US FOR MONTHLY OFFERS
WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT LASER TREATMENT SCAR
Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASER).
As the name suggests the light is reflected, scattered, transmitted or absorbed. These are the variable striking effects of laser.
Lasers can be Ablative Lasers, Excimer Lasers, Semi Selective Targeting Lasers, or Selective Photothermolysis Lasers. In K2 Hair & Aesthetic Centre, we have Nd:YAG Laser which is, Brand Deka from Italy.
Nd: Yag stands for neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet and is a crystal that is used as a laser medium. The medium used in this particular laser can produce a high-intensity beam in very short pulses.
ND Yag can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions and aesthetic concerns. Vascular lesions, such as spider and thread veins in the face or varicose veins, can be treated using this laser treatment as well as vascular tumors and special birthmarks. For treating vascular conditions, the laser light pulses target red pigments. Pigmented lesions can also be treated with Nd: Yag lasers. This can include age spots and freckles by targeting melanin at variable depth on or in the skin.
Polomar is a relatively new method that is used to treat a number of skin conditions with minimal downtime. This laser delivers light to the skin through an array of high precision microbeams that penetrate the skin deep into the dermis. This creates narrow, deep columns of skin coagulation, surrounded by healthy, untreated skin.
TOP 5 THINGS TREATED WITH THE ICON FRACTIONAL LASER:
1. Acne Scarring: There are many treatment options for acne scarring; however depressed, acne scarring is best treated with lasers. Click here to learn about acne scarring treatments.
2. Surgical or Traumatic Scars: This laser can improve scars from prior cosmetic surgeries, C-section scars, orthopedic or general surgical scars, traumatic scars, or burns.
3. Skin Resurfacing: Improve skin texture, tone, and other irregularities of the skin. Reverse signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage. Experience brighter, tighter, and smoother skin.
4. Stretch Marks: This can help the appearance of stretch marks due to pregnancy, growth spurts, or fluctuations in weight.
5. Melasma: Melasma is a skin condition that causes patchy brown discoloration of the face that can be caused by medications, hormones, pregnancy, or direct sunlight.
The Q-switched laser is used to remove unwanted brown spots, sun freckles, or tattoos from your skin. The laser energy pulse, which is in billionths of a second, releases the pigment into the skin so it can be naturally reabsorbed and disposed of by the body.
K2 Hair & Aesthetics Centre combines our expert knowledge of plastic surgery with medical knowledge, K2 team provides the most modern and effective treatments, to achieve a healthy skin.